Call for Caring Family Law Representation and
Strong Negotiation and Litigation Capabilities
When divorce or other family law matter comes up, it can affect you and your family's future. The quality of our family life is tied to your wellbeing and critical for the way you view yourself. These issues often cause high anxiety, economic challenges and concern about the future. We work hard to inform you about how the law affects your situation, and work hard to achieve a favorable outcome.
Our extensive experience allows us to help our clients navigate the difficulties associated with divorce and family law problems. We are committed to helping you see a clear vision of the the future and then we apply our and experience to help you achieve that future.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Domestic violence
- Property division
- Grandparents' rights
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
We are skillful trial attorneys, and we are able to achieve satisfactory settlements through mediation and negotiation in nearly all divorce cases.
Call Ellen Tinero today at 818-514-5400 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Ellen Friedman Tinero
- Family Law Mediator
University of West Los Angeles School of Law, Inglewood, California
- Honors: Valedictorian
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Bernard Jefferson Evidence Award
- University of California, Los Angeles
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Super Lawyer, 2011 - 2015
- Top 50: Women Southern California Super Lawyers, 2013 - 2015
- Top 100: Southern California Super Lawyers, 2015
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Attorney-Client Fee Dispute Panel, Arbitrator
- American Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- San Fernando Family Law Section, Executive Committee, Co-Chair
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Family Law Section