We Can Help You Understand Your Options and
Possible Courses of Action when You Have been Injured
The attorneys at Tiano O’Dell believe that who we are is defined by how we treat our clients and their families. Building enduring relationships with our clients and achieving the best possible results for them makes us worthy as attorneys and as individuals.
We perform at our peak on every case, and we always treat our clients with dignity and respect as they move through our practice and our lives. We understand that we work for our clients and that they deserve our respect.
We believe everyone should be responsible for the consequences of their conduct. When carelessness and negligence wreak havoc, justice demands compensation for the injury or death that results.
Through two decades at the negotiating table and in the courtroom we have helped hold even the most powerful defendants to this standard. By doing so, we send a message that unsafe conduct by individuals and corporations must stop. The people in our communities must be kept safe. Those already hurt by wrongful conduct must be compensated for their losses and harm.
Contact Tiano | O’Dell today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
If you were injured by the negligence of another person or business, or because of a defective product, or for any other reason, call 304-945-3805 to arrange your free initial consultation. We can help you understand your options and possible courses of action. The consultation costs nothing and the conversation is confidential. Compensation may be available in the form of medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, property damage and more.
Attorney Tony O'Dell
- West Virginia
- West Virginia University College of Law, J.D., 1991
- Marshall University, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association
- West Virginia Super Lawyers
- Named The Best Attorney in the Valley for three years by the readers of Charleston newspapers, including the Charleston Gazette, West Virginia’s largest circulation newspaper.
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, West Virginia Association for Justice
- Member of the West Virginia State Bar
- Member, American Bar Association