Powerful Legal Advocacy with Compassionate Guidance
Family law and divorce issues can be one of the most emotional and complicated things you and your family may experience in a lifetime. It often becomes difficult to make decisions, if anger is involved. Use the experience of the Thomas Law Office to find the right solution for you and your family.
When you call attorney Kendra Thomas, she will listen to your situation. She believes that understanding what you are facing is the only way to create an approach that will fit your specific objectives.
High-asset divorce and other complex family matters require the knowledge and experience to create workable solutions. Ms. Thomas is a certified mediator and a family law specialist as designated by the State Bar of California.
Contact Ms. Thomas today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Adoption and Guardianship
- Child Custody
- Child Move-away Orders
- Child Support
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Domestic Partnership
- Domestic Violence
- Marital Agreements
- Spousal Support
Call the Thomas Law Offices today at 213-293-2130 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Kendra Thomas
- California, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Board Certified Family Law Spedialist by the California State Bar
- Certified in Mediation, Arbitration and Negotiation through the Straus Institute at Pepperdine University
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member