Charged with a Crime or DUI? Your Future is on the Line...
Retain an Attorney Who is Skilled, Knowledgeable and on Your Side!
Being charged with a crime is a very serious matter that could change your life and your freedom forever. A conviction may bring potential penalties like prison, hefty fines and public stigma. Having an accomplished criminal defense attorney on your side can be the difference between freedom and lengthy incarceration.
Attorney Thomas Deremigio, is trained, experienced, and focused on criminal law. Mr. Deremigio and staff are dedicated to helping provide the highest quality legal services in all areas of criminal law, including drunk driving defense. Mr. Deremigio takes the time to educate clients and truly wants them to understand what is happening, giving them the knowledge necessary to make informed decisions.
Contact Attorney Thomas Deremigio today at 650-361-8200 if you need legal assistance with any of the following Criminal Law or DUI matters:
- Arrest & Release from Custody
- Child Pornography
- Domestic Violence
- Driving Under the Influence – DUI
- Drug Offenses
- Gang Charges
- Non-Citizens and Criminal Charges
- Sex Offenses
- Theft, Embezzlement, Fraud
- Three Strike and Second Strike Cases
Call Thomas Deremigio today at 650-389-9552 to arrange your free initial consultation.
-Ross Green, Criminal Defense Attorney
“I endorse this lawyer. I have worked both with and against Tom Deremigio. He is a very knowledgeable lawyer who is not afraid of a tough case. He is creative in the way he approaches each matter.”
Thomas Deremigio, Attorney at Law
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth District
Admitted To The Bar:
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1981
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts, 1976
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Public Defenders Association