Retain a Lawyer Who You Can Trust to Protect Your Future
Family law experience matters and a lawyer who speaks candidly with you about your case is important. You need someone with real world knowledge to help you understand your situation and to work with you to develop the effective legal strategies designed to achieve your goals and protect the interests of any children involved.
Even in amicable divorce it is critical to seek legal advice before separating with your partner and making any agreements regarding the dissolution of your marriage. Legal matters are complicated with many moving parts that interact in sometimes mysterious ways.
Contact The Wollard Law Firm, PC today if you need legal assistance with any type of family law such as:
- Contested divorce
- Non-contested divorce
- Legal Separation
- Property Division
- Custody / Allocation of parenting responsibilities
- Child Support
- Alimony / spousal support
- Civil Union / Same-sex divorce
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
Call The Wollard Law Firm, PC today at 720-439-7779 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Eric Wollard
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, Colorado
University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon
- B.A., magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa - an honor society.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Colorado Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Metro Denver Interdisciplinary Committee