We're Here to Help You with the Solutions and
Results You Need for Your Future
People who have suffered catastrophic injuries deserve the absolute best in legal representation. Our firm is dedicated to assisting victims of catastrophic, life-changing or career-altering events. Since 1975, we have established a concentrated expertise and record of success in personal injury that is second to none in California.
Our unique trial team approach ensures that clients receive the care and attention they deserve. Each case is assigned to an integrated team of attorneys and legal assistants who vigorously pursue every case and support clients throughout to ensure the best possible results. Our trial team stand up to large opponents and fight aggressively and compassionately to ensure a full measure of justice.
Serious injuries take many forms. We work with experts in various medical fields to help understand the medical issues faced by our clients. We also work with our clients’ physicians to help our clients better understand the road ahead and ensure that our clients are getting the attention they need and deserve to put their lives back together.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Workplace and Industrial Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Food and Cooking Accidents
- Dangerous Conditions of Properties
- Defective Products
- Workplace Equipment
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Our results speak for themselves: hundreds of successful verdicts and settlements for our clients. Our attorneys have the depth of knowledge, skills, and experience to provide powerful assistance in even the most technical of cases. Our size, extensive resources, and state-of-the-art technologies provide a distinct advantage. We offer clients a winning combination that works.
Call 415-523-5724 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Elinor Leary
- California Bar
- California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
Admitted To The Bar:
University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco,
California J.D., 2003
American University, Washington, D.C., B.A.
- Major: Law and Society and Literature
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member
- California Women Lawyers, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- University of San Francisco, School of Law, Board of Governors
My family and I want to thank Ms. Leary and Mr. Kracht for their help in the hardest moments of my life. They were so respectful and professional in answering all my questions. Thank you for going the extra mile.
“Thank you all for quality, competence, care & support over the past 2 years. Your firm is comprised of a remarkable group of people. I was treated with dignity & compassion throughout these past 2 yrs. Both Charlie & I appreciate all your hard work & thank you for everything.”
— Patricia R.
“I would like to take time out to thank you and your firm for the great service that I have received. In knowing you I feel my life has become wiser and maybe I will get to reach for the stars a little. You made me feel like I have known you in another life, and that was very comforting for me. So in closing, thank you, and wish you and your firm nothing but good luck for the future. You showed me your passion for your job and your family, I really respected that, again thank you and good luck for the future.”
– Sharon J.
“I was represented by the Veen Firm a few years ago. They were attentive to every detail, making sure I was comfortable and secure throughout the entire process. We were able to settle out of court for more than I ever thought I would get. If you need someone on your side, they are the team to call!”
– Danielle L.
“My daughter’s attorney found that he was over his head in negotiating a personel injury settlement with the insurance co. He called in the Veen Firm to assist, and Bill Veen was able to bring in a settlement that was almost twice as much as the originial limit.”
– Tom H.
Verdicts & Settlements
- $1,100,000 - Dangerous Condition at Rice Mill Causes Serious Injury to Miller
- $2,102,161 - Code Violations at Apartment Building
- $4,000,000 - Jury Finds Delivery Truck Driver Solely Responsible for San Francisco Bicyclist’s Death
- $825,000 - Driver Seriously Injured in Highway Accident
- $5,062,500 - Defective Design and Inspection of Shoring and Formwork Causes Catastrophic Construction Collapse
- $1,250,000 - Ladder in Highway Causes Catastrophic Car Accident