Call for Personalized Immigration Solutions
Immigration is one of the most important issues facing businesses and individuals in the Houston area. For businesses, having reliable access to quality workers from other countries is essential to moving forward. To families and individuals, immigration problems can cast a cloud over their future in the U.S.
We give our clients personal attention and are responsive to their questions and work diligently to achieve their dreams.
We provide immigration and naturalization services with diligent, legally sound strategies for achieving prosperity and acceptance.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Employment-based immigration
- Family-based immigration
- Deferred action policy
- Deportation defense
- Permanent resident status/green cards
- Employment authorization documents/work permits
- I-9 compliance
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Criminal charges
- Waivers of inadmissibility
- Visa waiver program
Call Attorney Albert Salinas today at 832-698-9230 to arrange your free initial consultation.
- Texas, 2007
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
- University of Texas Pan-American, Edinburg, Texas
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Texas
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Mexican American Bar Association of Houston
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association