An Aggressive Attorney with the Litigation Skills You Need!
Rycraft Law Firm offers high-level real estate and business litigation services throughout the greater Phoenix metropolitan region of Arizona.
If you are looking for the big firm experience with small firm rates, look no further than the Rycraft Law Firm. Attorney Dale Rycraft has firmly established his credentials as an effective trial attorney who provides an individualized litigation strategy designed to prevail in disputes.
By taking a low-overhead approach to running his business, his clients retain more of the financial settlement or verdict. He is the type of attorney you want on your side.
Contact Attorney Rycraft today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Real Estate Disputes
- Real Estate Transactions
- Defensible Document Creation
- Business Formations
- General Counsel Services
- Construction Litigation
- Vendor Disputes
- Mediation and Arbitration Services
Mr. Rycraft has earned the reputation of providing aggressive, high-quality representation and personal attention. Get the help you need today!
Call Attorney Dale B. Rycraft Jr. at 480-282-8995 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Dale B. Rycraft Jr.
- State Bar of Arizona (1996)
- State Bar of Nevada (1999)
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Nevada
- J.D., Gonzaga University, J.D., 1995
- California State Polytechnic University, M.B.A. (Finance), 1989
- California State University, B.A. (Business), 1983
- Weber State University, Full-Ride Athletic Scholarship (Football) 1979
- American Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- FINRA (formerly NASD - Panel Arbitrator)
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell