If You Have a Tax Problem, Time is Not on Your Side
Since 1995, the attorneys of The Peck Group, LC, have been focused on preventing and solving tax problems for businesses and individual taxpayers. We have established a record of achieving positive results for clients and maintaining the highest levels of legal ethics, integrity and professionalism.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Tax and Business Law
- Business Employment Taxes
- IRS Tax Debt Solution
- Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax
- Tax Audits
Remaining compliant with employment tax obligations is one of the most important issues for businesses of all sizes. Business owners can be held individually responsible for unpaid employment tax, penalties and interest. In some cases, the IRS seeks to name employees who are not business owners as "responsible persons" subject to the same liability.
An employment tax issue can threaten the solvency of your business and your individual assets. You must act quickly after you are named as a "responsible person" to avoid liability that could accrue in addition to your business liability.
Call Attorney Jason Peck today at 770-742-7164 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jason W. Peck
- Georgia, 1995
- Tennessee, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1995
- U.S. Tax Court, 2002
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 1995
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- B.A. - 1989
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Business Section
- American Bar Association, Taxation Section
- Georgia Bar Association, Taxation Section
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
- National Society of Tax Professionals