When You Need Representation Regarding a Juvenile Matter, Call an
Attorney Who Has been Certified in Juvenile Law
My practice revolves around helping children. Unfortunately, children often find themselves in situations where they need legal representation. In the juvenile justice system this involves children from ages 10 to 17 and in the Child Protective Services Area it involves children from birth to age 18.
I have been practicing in this area of the law for 32 years. I have practiced as a prosecutor representing the State of Texas and Child Protective Services and as a defense attorney representing children charged with crimes and representing children that have been abused and neglected. I have also represented parents in abuse and neglect cases.
I am Board Certified in Juvenile Law and have been since this area of specialization was first offered in 2001. I care about children and families; helping them through the legal system when they make mistakes is something that I find challenging as well as rewarding. I seek solutions that minimize the impact those mistakes have on their lives in the future.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Delinquent Conduct
- Misdemeanor Offenses
- Drug Crimes
- Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Underage Drinking
- Drunk Driving
- Burglary and Theft
- Running Away from Home
- Determinate Sentence Offenses
- Motion for Discretionary Transfer to Adult Court
- Motions to Modify Disposition
- Motions to Seal Juvenile Records
- Sexual Assault
- Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services (Representation of Children and Adults)
Call Attorney Elizabeth Parmer today at 940-222-5711 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Elizebeth Ann Palmer
- State of Texas, 1983
- Board Certified in Juvenile Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 2001
Southern Methodist University Graduated, J.D., 1983
Oklahoma Baptist University, B.A. with Honors, 1980
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Texas
- Juvenile Law Section, Family Law Section, School Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Denton County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Denton County Bar Association