Knowing Your Bankruptcy Options and Legal Rights
Can Help You Sleep Just a Little Better At Night
Attorney Scott Needleman understands that financial problems can occur to everyone, regardless of age. Life is long, and bad things can happen. Medical issues, divorce, job loss, and other traumatic events can cause personal financial disaster and stress.
He uses his 22 years of experience to guide you through the entire Bankruptcy Process explaining how the United States Bankruptcy Code applies to your unique financial situation.
Contact Attorney Scott Needleman today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
Call 614-962-6379 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Scott R. Needleman
- Ohio, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Southern Ohio Sixth Circuit,1992
- Capital University, JD., 1991
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Columbus Bar Associations
- Ohio State Bar Associations
- NACBA ABI
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Lead Counsel Rated by Lawinfo
- CEC, Creditor Education Coalition