Family Law Guidance That Protects Your Future
When family law issues are difficult, your security is at stake and emotions run high, I will work hard to defend your legal rights while avoiding unnecessary conflict and anxiety. A divorce, child custody case or other family law matter does not always have to be an upsetting experience.
As a skilled Orange California Family Lawyer, my goal is to resolve matters quickly and to save clients the trauma of litigation. But I will vigorously defend your rights in court when needed.
I provide quality legal guidance to clients throughout Southern California, in the following Family Law practice areas:
When it comes to family law, legal experience and personal compassion are always a winning combination. As a trusted Orange California Family Lawyer, I have a rare level of skill and understanding for divorce and child custody cases. I have successfully tried hundreds of cases in all areas of family law, including child custody, support, property, paternity and other related matters. I have been in practice since 1983 and am board certified.
I take pride in representing clients, and am always prepared for the intricacies in each of my cases. In fact, I structure the handling of each case by accounting for the basic principles that influence the outcome. Such a system includes having a working knowledge of the facts, laws, judge, and abilities of the adversary. In any successful conclusion of a case, an analysis and anticipation of the parties' attitudes and expectations must be considered. Certainly the cost, complexity, and the time the case stays in the legal system are predicated on what the parties are looking for.
As a married father with a blended family of seven children, I bring a special level of empathy and understanding to this emotionally trying field of law. Being a part of a blended family gives me significant insight as to how blended families affect custody and other legal relationships. My legal experience and personal compassion for others also extend beyond the courtroom. I am extremely active in the area of domestic violence, and for several years have been a lecturer and adviser for Human Options, an Orange County shelter for battered women. I am considered an expert in the area and am a strong advocate for education on this subject.
I am also a regular radio talk show personality on family law on KRLA-AM (870). I have also appeared on television and was an adjunct law professor for 13 years. And while I approach my clients' personal needs with understanding and assurance, and address their legal concerns with honesty and integrity, it is my assertive handling of their cases that consistency yields a favorable outcome. In addition, I am a commercial and instrument-rated pilot licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration and am the proud owner of a highly complex aircraft. Having my pilot's license and my own plane makes it easy for me to accept cases throughout California.
My colleagues and I offer each client a rare level of legal expertise and personal attention, characteristics sometimes lacking in the field of family law. I know the law and courtroom procedures extremely well, unlike a lot of other attorneys who think they have the ability to shoot from the hip. Many attorneys who are not specialists try to represent their clients and are often unprepared in court. One thing I do in every case is strategize from the beginning and keep the client fully aware of their options.
If you or someone you know in Orange County or throughout Southern California needs the assistance of an experienced Orange California Family Lawyer, call Attorney Patrick A. McCall today at 714-643-2888, or complete the contact form provided on this site to schedule your free consultation.
Attorney Patrick A. McCall
- California State University at Long Beach, Long Beach, California, 1979, Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, 1982, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Orange County Bar Association College of Trial Advocacy, 1983
- University of California at Hastings, College of Law, Hastings College of Trial Advocacy, 1986
- Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization
- Talk Show Host on Family Law: KRLA 870-AM
- Adjunct Professor, Legal Assisting Program and Business Science Education, Saddleback Community College, 1984 - 1996
- Lecturer, Avoiding Legal Malpractice in California: Guidelines for Professional Responsibility, Continuing Education of the Bar [CEB] 1990
- Lecturer, Bridging the Gap, Orange County Bar, 1986
- Lecturer, Human Options of Orange County [Battered Women's Shelter], 1986 - 2000
- Guest Lecturer, Western State University College ot Law, Fullerton, California, Family Law, 1986
- Guest Lecturer, University of California at Irvine, Family Law, 1986
- Panelist and Speaker, Issues of Domestic Violence, Television Series, sponsored and aired on television by LifeLine Television and Dimension Cable Television
- Lecturer, Effective Family Law Practice, National Business Institute, Inc., 1993, 1996, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Lecturer, Tax Aspects of Divorce, National Business Institute, Inc., 1993
- Lecturer, Fundamentals of Family Law, American Legal Research Institute, 1993, 1997, 1998
Attorney Marietta Rauero
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, Hawaii, Bachelors
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, Doctor of Jurisprudence