Choose the Right Attorney for Your Criminal Defense
When charged with a crime, you need an attorney who's experienced in criminal law. Mr. DeCastro has been defending criminal cases of all kinds for over 20 years. He knows how to fight your case at every step. But no matter how good your lawyer is, If you are charged in a criminal case, there are some decisions only YOU should be making, not your lawyer. You need a lawyer who respects you enough to explain everything, is patient enough to listen to you, and who will get you the result YOU want. You will get all this with The Law Offices of Pablo DeCastro.
You'll find help with us for a wide range of charges, including computer crimes, criminal possession of a firearm, vehicular burglary, aggravated burglary, criminal trespass, and money laundering. Whether your case is in State Court, Federal Court, or on Appeal, we have experience, and we can help.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Battery and aggravated battery
- Disorderly conduct
- Aggravated assault
- Criminal threat
- Attempted murder
- Aggravated indecent liberties
- Possession of all types of narcotics
- Possession with the Intent to Deliver
- Manufacture and Delivery
- Trafficking and Importation
- Cultivation of drugs
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Drunk driving - DUI / DWI
Call Attorney Pablo DeCastro today at 312-690-2626 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Pablo DeCastro
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Central Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Texas
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court.
- Tulane University School of Law
- The University of Chicago