Call for Dedicated Employee Representation — Today
The Law Office of Omid Nosrati represents employees in California in labor and employment disputes. We handle cases that include wrongful termination, sexual harassment, as well as discrimination based on pregnancy, race, religion, disability, and other protected classes. In addition to individual claims, our firm also handles class action cases dealing with unpaid wages, overtime, and meal and rest periods.
Our firm takes pride in the fact that we exclusively represent employees, not employers. We understand what it takes to successfully litigate employment cases and we will put our knowledge, skill and reputation to work for you.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Wrongful Termination
- Sexual Harassment
- Disability Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Class Actions
- Workplace Violence
Our firms founder, Omid Nosrati, has a Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ of 4.9 out of 5.0. Mr. Nosrati also has a "Superb" rating on Avvo and has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Labor and Employment lawyers in the state of California 2016 by The American Society of Legal Advocates.
Call us today at 310-400-0808 to arrange your free initial consultation. We handle all our cases on a contingency fee basis.
Attorney Omid Nosrati
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2001
- University of California, Los Angeles
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- Century City Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California
Verdicts & Settlements
- $425,000 for discrimination case with four plaintiffs
- Nearly $400,000 for a wage and hour case
- $375,000 for age discrimination with seven plaintiffs
- $275,000 for race discrimination for three plaintiffs
- $218,000 for an employee misclassification case
- $180,000 for disability discrimination and wrongful termination
- $155,000 for religious discrimination and wrongful termination
- $149,000 for disability discrimination and wrongful termination
- $142,000 for disability discrimination and wrongful termination
- $112,500 for age discrimination and wrongful termination
- $97,500 for disability discrimination and wrongful termination
- $90,000 for wrongful termination
- $80,000 for sexual harassment
- $72,000 for sexual harassment
- $67,500 for pregnancy discrimination and wrongful termination
I had a discrimination case against a large corporation which was turned down by one other lawyer. Because of the outstanding work of Omid Nosrati and his staff this corporation wanted to settle the case thru mediation. Before the mediation Omid explained to me how the process would work step by step. The whole process played out exactly like he said it would. The staff was very professional and very organized. I would recommend Omid Nosrati to everyone!!"
"Earned my trust!"
"Omid Nosrati is a very caring professional attorney. He is always willing to listen and provide superior legal advice and assistance. Every phone call or email was answered and his legal staff was extremely attentive. Trust is a important factor for any legal case and I can honestly say that Mr. Nostrati has earned my trust. One of the best!!!"
"Patient, thorough, and incredibly supportive"
"Had an incredible experience with Omid Nosrati and would recommend him to anyone looking for a lawyer. I had never been involved in a law suit before so was understandably nervous and uncomfortable. Omid was patient, thorough, and incredibly supportive throughout the entire process. 100% satisfied. (And I won.)"
"He prevailed in my employment and discrimination case"
"Omid Nosrati handled my case in a professional manner. He prevailed in spite of the enormous pressure from the defendant in my employment and discrimination case. He had the utmost character and personality when he represented me in a court of law."
"Knowledgeable and trustworthy"
"Omid is knowledgeable and trustworthy. He worked really hard on my case and kept me informed on everything that was going on. He is also very nice and easy to talk to. His staff is also nice, respectful, and takes time to answer all questions. I highly recommend him."