You Want a Lawyer, Not a Case Manager
Efficiency is definitely important in workers’ compensation cases. Some law firms provide it by running cases through a mill of case managers. The process is overseen from above by an attorney, but the worker’s compensation attorney rarely gets involved in the individual cases. Personal attention is simply not offered. Needless to say, the results provided are generic, because the cases are handled generically. Unfortunately, results like these may not meet your needs.
At the Law Offices of Laura Lanzisera, we take a different approach. We are committed to meeting your needs by handling your workers’ compensation case individually. You will work directly with a Georgia workers’ compensation lawyer with more than a decade of experience, not a case manager. Efficiency is not forsaken, because we are focused solely on workers’ compensation cases. Our case load is managed appropriately so that we can handle each case effectively and in a timely manner.
Our Georgia attorney focuses solely on Georgia workers’ compensation cases. This is important. On the surface, this area of the law is deceptively simple. Lawyers that practice in other areas of the law may believe that they can easily handle these matters on the side. However, they are not familiar with the tactics that employers and workers’ comp insurance companies will use against them, or the nuances and the strategies that need to be used to get results that are meaningful for victims. We are because this is what we do every day for people in Atlanta and the surrounding areas in Georgia. We have a long record of success in even the most challenging cases.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Temporary total disability benefits
- Temporary partial disability benefits
- Permanent partial disability benefits
- Catastrophic injury designation
- Medical care and choice of physician
- Disputed claims and hearings
Call Attorney Laura Lanzisera today at 470-273-8087 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Laura Lanzisera
- Georgia, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2000
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2000
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia J.D. – 1997
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut B.A. – 1992
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers – Champion Member
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers