Call a Former Prosecutor and Relentless Criminal Defense Attorney ASAP!
When you are charged with a crime, you have a lot to lose. You're face harming your family relationships, losing your job and risk losing your freedom! The attorney you hire will strongly influence the outcome of your case. This is not the time to settle for inexperienced representation.
Attorney Joel D. Hand was a prosecutor for many years. Now he defends people accused of a crime with the aggressiveness and knowledge that only working for the other side can bring. Few other lawyers can match his trial experience, and he is dedicated to use that experience to help you.
Contact The Law Offices of Joel D. Hand today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Traffic Violations
- Drunk Driving (OWI/DUI)
- Burglary, Robbery and Theft
- Domestic Assault and Domestic Battery
- Drug Crimes, Including Drug Possession and Drug Trafficking
- Gun Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Resisting Law Enforcement/Resisting Arrest
- Criminal Trespass
Mr. Hand is committed to educating you about how the law and procedures affect your particular situation and assisting you in making the legal decisions necessary to achieve the best possible outcome.
Call Attorney Joel Hand today at 317-960-4244 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Joel D. Hand
- Indiana, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1995
Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1995
De Pauw University, Greencastle, Indiana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1992
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Phi Alpha Delta, Alumni Advisor, 1996 - Present
- Pleasant Run Charity Auction Board, Committee Chairman, 1995 - Present
- Hamilton County Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Fatal Alcohol Crash Team (FACT) concept , 2001
- Indiana Prosecuting Attorneys Council, Traffic Safety Resource Prosecutor