Have You Been Hurt? We Help Injured Victims!
Our personal injury attorneys serve Cincinnati, Ohio, and Covington, Kentucky. If you’ve been injured in an accident, you need a personal injury attorney who is skilled and confident in the courtroom. With over a decade of experience protecting the rights of individuals harmed by the negligence and misconduct of others, our personal injury lawyers are competent in our abilities and can successfully represent your case.
The Law Offices of Christopher L. Jackson, LLC work as a cohesive legal team to make sure our clients’ needs are taken care of, and with an experienced staff we are able to handle any case that comes our way.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Serious Injury
- Car Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Accidents
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Semi-Truck Wrecks
- Truck Driver Fatigue
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Injury
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Products
- Slip & Fall
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Bad Faith Insurance
Don’t let legal fees add to the stress of lost wages, hospital bills, and other medical expenses. Our No Fee Guarantee means that all you have to worry about is getting better.
Call The Law Offices of Christopher L. Jackson, LLC today at 859-488-2498 to arrange your free initial consultation.We are prepared to take your case, fight for your rights, and see that justice is served.
Attorney Christopher L. Jackson
Christopher L. Jackson has been in the private practice of law since 2003. His law practice is focused on Personal Injury, Criminal and DUI defense.
- Ohio, 2003
- Kentucky, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2005
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2005
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: Served on the Student Bar Association
- Kentucky Wesleyan College, Owensboro, KY
- B.S. - 1997
- Honors: Kentucky Wesleyan College Football Member and Varsity Quarterback
- Major: Criminal Law
- Minor: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Greater Cincinnati Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Ohio Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- The Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Member