Call for Caring Representation Based on Extensive Experience
With over 40 years of experience, attorney Anthony Capetola and his associates are enjoy a reputation in Long Island as one of the finest matrimonial and family law firms. The firms legal team has over 100 years of combined experience and have handled many high-profile divorces and have litigated numerous contentious custody disputes in federal courts. Some of their custody cases involve the enforcement of Hague Convention Laws in child abduction cases.
The firm’s attorneys are aggressive when they need to be, but also know how to settle a case.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Prenuptial/Postnuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Contested and Uncontested Divorces
- Adoptions, Contested Custody Proceedings
- Contested Visitation Matters
- Support Proceedings
We will assist you in identifying best solution for you and your family as we chart a course of action. We work in partnership with every client and seek to achieve the client’s goals.
Given the depth of experience, knowledge and size of our team of matrimonial lawyers, we will have the right lawyer to work with you, no matter what the issues and needs of your particular case. Our team of matrimonial lawyers have extensive and diverse experience to be able to represent you in all forums: Whether you are looking for a litigation attorney, a trained mediator or a collaborative attorney, we are the lawyers for you.
Call Attorney Anthony Capetola today at 516-535-9655 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Anthony A. Capetola
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Family Law American Inns of Court
- Adjunct Professor at the Widener University School of Law
- Lectured at National Institute of Trial Advocacy at Widener University School of Law and Hofstra University School of Law