Our Clients and Their Families Always Come First
It can be a very tough time in someone’s life when they separate from their spouse. In most cases, they have been sharing a home and a life with that spouse for some time, and they are unsure of what to do in the future. Sometimes the marriage can be saved through counseling and a concerted effort by the spouses, and sometimes a divorce is the only solution left.
Contact The Law Office of Seth Eric Springer today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Tax and Business Law
- Wills and Trusts
- Personal Injury
Serving clients in York and Lancaster Pennsylvania.
Call The Law Office of Seth Eric Springer today at 717-779-9023 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Seth Eric Springer, Esquire
Admitted To The Bar:
- Villanova University School of Law LLM Taxation 2009
- St. Thomas University of Law JD 2008
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- York County Bar Association (Former chair of Family Law Section)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Currently sitting in Military and Veteran Affairs Committee; Legislation Committee; Medical Marijuana and Hemp Committee, and a member of Solo and Small Firm Committee