Talk to an Experienced Lawyer Who Helps You Make the Best Decisions Possible
If you are struggling with a family law issue in Illinois, The Law Office of Robbin D. Vanderwoude is here to protect your rights and your future. She has more than two decades of experience handling family law matters for clients in Libertyville and throughout Lake County and surrounding areas. She can represent you in a broad range of legal issues, including divorce, post-decree modifications, allocation of parental responsibilities (child custody), support and property division.
Robbin is a knowledgeable divorce lawyer and skilled negotiator as well as a trained mediator and collaborative law attorney. She understands the importance of resolving family law disputes in a manner that does not cause unnecessary acrimony or expense.
If you are struggling with a family law issue in Illinois, The Law Office of Robbin D. Vanderwoude is here to protect your rights and your future.
Contact Ms. Vanderwoude today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Parenting Plans
- Divorce Mediation
- Property Division
- Grandparents' Visitation
Call 847-232-0324 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Robbin D Vanderwoude
- Illinois, 1981
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1981
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Mediation, Mediation Training & Consultation Institute, 2012
- Collaborative Law, International Academy of Collaborative Prof., 2013
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- North Eastern Illinois University, Chicago, Illinois
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Lake County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Association of Women Attorneys of Lake County