Professional · Passionate · Respected
When you need quality advice and honest advocacy, turn to the dedicated legal team at the Louisiana Law Office of Rachel M. Yazbeck, L.L.C. We are committed to safeguarding your rights and pursuing a favorable outcome in your case.
Our New Orleans attorney has helped countless clients resolve personal injury and criminal matters. Whether you are seeking just compensation after an accident or have been charged with a violent crime, you can count on us to provide a high level of service. We have the resources and skills you need to obtain the positive results you deserve.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drug offenses
- Violent crimes
- Offshore work-related incidents
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Nursing home negligence
Call The Law Office of Rachel M. Yazbeck, L.L.C. today at 504-517-0990 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Rachel M. Yazbeck, Esq.
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- J.D. - May, 2007
- Honors: Law School Deans List, Spring 2006, Fall 2006
- Honors: American Jurisprudence (best paper) Award in Louisiana Civil Procedure Advocacy Award, 2006
- Honors: John M. Collette Scholarship, 2007
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.S. - August, 2003
- Honors: TOPS Scholarship
- Major: Business Administration
- Minor: Spanish
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association