Contact a Lawyer Who is Committed to Your Case
Mr. Dobbs has over 15 years of litigation experience in private practice in addition to substantial government experience as a prosecutor in Montgomery County, Maryland. Mr. Dobbs is an experienced litigator who practices in Maryland and the District of Columbia. A former assistant state's attorney in Montgomery County, Mr. Dobbs has an extensive criminal practice in Maryland and the District of Columbia. In addition, he uses his litigation experience to represent his clients aggressively in workers' compensation and personal injury cases in the District of Columbia and Maryland.
Mr. Dobbs is a skilled negotiator and a well respected litigator. Mr. Dobbs is able to capitalize on the weaknesses in the opposition's case and can secure a favorable outcome even in what would appear to be insurmountable odds.
Mr. Dobbs is a skilled negotiator and has enjoyed great success in securing agreements in settlements in workers' compensation and civil cases.
Contact The Law Office of Michael D. Dobbs today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Car Accident
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
Call Attorney Michael Dobbs today at 301-825-5752 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Michael D. Dobbs
- Maryland, 1985
- District of Columbia, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
- University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland, 1984, J.D.
- University of Maryland, 1981, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Federal Practice
- Criminal Law and Workers' Compensation Sections (Member)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Association of Compensation Insurance Attorneys (Vice President and President-Elect)
- Washington Claims Association