Military Divorces are Complicated. Call Today for Help!
Practicing family law provides me with the opportunity to represent real people with real problems. I do not represent banks or insurance companies. I represent people who are going through divorces, people who are trying to collect child support and people who are trying to see their children.
I take pride in practicing family law. Family law touches almost every family in some way: divorce, adoption, child support, visitation, and paternity actions to name a few. The overwhelming percentage of cases heard every day in the Bexar County courthouse are family law cases. Family law is where the action is.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Military Divorce
- Division of Assets
- Property Division
- Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Military Retirement and other Benefits
Call Attorney Mark Thompson today at 210-229-1070 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Mark C. Thompson
- St. Mary's School of Law, J.D. - 2008
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Family Law Association
- San Antonio Elder Law Association
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
Texas State Bar