Protect Your Rights to Your Intellectual Property
I am Mark C. Jacobs, a registered patent lawyer (Registration No. 24043) of Sacramento, CA. I am one of the few patent attorneys located in the Western States, with experience at all levels of the patenting process. I started my professional career, after receiving a Master's degree in law from Georgetown University Law Center, as a Patent Examiner in the U.S. Patent Office.
After four years there, I spent the next eight years in corporate positions as a staff attorney and later as a corporate counsel, prior to entering the private practice of law, solely within the field of Intellectual Property - patents, copyrights, and trademarks, and trade secrets- and the ancillary matters affiliated therewith.
Referrals come from other attorneys, accountants, business persons, and our satisfied clients, due to the emphasis on working with individual inventors and small companies, to help them go from MIND TO MARKET, THE JOURNEY OF THE NEW PRODUCT™
Contact The Law Office of Mark C. Jacobs today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Trade Secrets
Call Attorney Mark Jacobs today at 916-633-2161 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Mark C. Jacobs
- M.P.L., Georgetown University Washington D.C. 1961, Master of Law in Intellectual Property
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania., Phila. Pa. 1956, Chemistry Major
- J.D.Temple Univ., Phila. Pa. 1960, Law Degree
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Member of Board of Directors of Folsom Symphony; Folsom, CA 2011- present
- Member, Board of Directors, Towe Ford Museum, Sacramento, 1991 - 1994
- Member, Board of Directors, Sister City Project, Moldavia - Sacramento, 1992
- Member, House of Delegates, State Bar of California, 9 years
- Wrote specification, sought bids and purchased 1st computer system for County Bar Association
- Chairman, Alumni Interview Committee for applicants to University of Pennsylvania Northern California, 8 years
- Member Carmichael California Community Counsel, an Administrative Board that reviews zoning matters, 2 years
- Member of the corporate Advisory Board of UA, Inc., a California Corporation
- Member Sacramento County Bar Association, Bar Counsel, 2001-2005
3033 El Camino Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95821
Palm Desert Office
326 Vista Royale Dr.
Palm Desert, CA 92211