Save Yourself From a Costly Family Court Proceeding
Have you and your partner decided that separation is the best choice? Do you want to create a binding premarital agreement? The Law Office of Kevin J. Chroman is the legal firm to call when you want to reach a harmonious decision while avoiding the complications of the judicial system.
Mr. Chroman has been in practice for over 15 years. As a professor at Loyola Law school he teaches collaborative divorce and mediation. He has built his practice to address the needs of divorcing couples in a dignified manner. This includes addressing issues such as child custody, support and alimony, division of property and all other aspects of divorce.
Contact Kevin J. Chroman today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Spousal support
- Property division
- Child custody
- Child support
Call Kevin J. Chroman today at 747-208-7192 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Kevin J. Chroman
- Bachelor’s degree from University of California at Berkeley
- Master’s degree in literature from DePaul University
- Juris doctorate from Loyola Law School
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Member of the California State Bar (2001 – present)
- Adjunct professor of collaborative clinic at Loyola Law School
- ADS (Affordable Divorce Solutions practice group)
- IACP (International Academy of Collaborative Professionals)
- CP Cal delegate (Collaborative Practice California, statewide
- Collaborative Law Group
- LACFLA board member (Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association, Affordable Divorce Committee)
- Trained in mediation (Woody Mosten 40-hour mediation course)
- Trained in collaborative law (Redwood Empire 40-hour course)