Call Arrange a Free Consultation and Put a Former Prosecutor on Your Side
Whether you have received a traffic citation, or you are facing charges that carry penalties of incarceration and fines, The Law Office of John Randal Kopp, P.C., is prepared to defend your rights and your freedom. We know that good people find themselves in tough situations. You need a strong defense and we want to help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case. Located in Geneva, we defend people facing criminal charges throughout Kane County and surrounding areas.
A criminal record, even when it is buried deep in your past, can affect your ability to get into school, to get a job or to obtain a license. Many people are not aware that something they did several years ago can prevent them from doing what they want in the future.
Attorney John R. Kopp will use his experience as a prosecutor to prepare a strong defense. We have flexible appointments and can meet you in Geneva, Chicago or Chicago's northern, western or southern suburbs.
Contact Mr. Kopp today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- DUI (alcohol or drugs)
- Traffic violations, including aggravated speeding, reckless driving, driving with a suspended or revoked license, leaving the scene of an accident
- Assault and aggravated assault
- Domestic violence/domestic battery
- Theft, including retail theft
- Drug possession, including possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Robbery, burglary, criminal trespass to property and criminal damage to property
- Identity theft and forgery
- Possession of liquor by a minor
- Disorderly conduct and reckless conduct
- Unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful use of a weapon
- Resisting or obstructing a police officer
- Fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer
Call 630-448-2777 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney John R. Kopp
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois - 2008
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Major: Communications
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Southwest Bar Association