Dedicated to Helping the Disabled. Call Today!
At the Law Office of Jim McKown, we are dedicated to helping people who are struggling with physical and mental disabilities of all types. We know just how much of a struggle you are faced with. Trying to support yourself, not to mention your family, with a disability can be impossible. That is why Social Security benefits were created.
There are several important details to know about the Law Office of Jim McKown. First, and perhaps most important, is the fact that we are focused on and experienced in helping disabled people navigate the Social Security system. We are prepared to put our decades of experience to work to help you get the benefits you need. We also want you to know that we have the resources and the proven skills necessary to succeed in even the most challenging cases.
The last detail is one that gets overlooked all too often by lawyers: It's a commitment to personal attention. That's a commitment we are proud to make to the people we represent. When you choose our law firm, your case will be handled personally by Jim McKown, who you will be able to meet with throughout the process. Furthermore, when you call us or send us an e-mail, you will get a response, and you will get one quickly.
Contact our firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Supplemental Security Income
- Social Security Applications
Our Indianapolis Social Security Disability attorneys represent clients from Marion, Fort Wayne, Gas City, Wabash, Hartford City, Alexandria, Jonesboro, North Manchester, Huntington and throughout Indiana.
Call Attorney Jim McKown today at 317-397-0009 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney James A. Mckown Jr.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
Admitted To The Bar:
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana, J.D., 1979
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, B.A., 1976
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- The National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Grant County Bar Association, Member
- Allen County Bar Association, Social Security Section, Member
Marion Main Office
1320 W Johnson Street
Marion, IN 46952
8888 Keystone Crossing
Indianapolis IN 46240