Call for Workers' Comp Representation when You Need Your Rightful Benefits
After a workplace injury, you need strong legal representation for your workers’ comp claim. A lawyer will help make sure that you get the benefits you deserve for your injuries and that you receive a fair settlement.
At The Law Office of James A. Whittaker, LLC, we have a strong focus on workers’ compensation claims in Ohio. We advocate for injured workers and help them through every step of the legal process.
Our team takes a very proactive approach to handing workers’ comp claims. Whether you are in the initial stages of filing for workers’ comp benefits or need help with a court appeal, we provide direct advice about how to proceed and what your options are.
Contact Mr. Whittaker today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Denial of Workers' Comp Benefits and Appeals
- Workers’ comp benefits
- Amputations/loss of use
- Repetitive injuries and occupational diseases
- Court appeals
- Workers’ comp settlements
- Safety violations
Call Attorney James Whittaker today at 513-206-9411 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney James A. Whittaker
- Ohio, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1989
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio, 1985, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, 1981, B.S., Major: Anthropology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Cincinnati Bar Association, 1988 – 2014
- Ohio State Bar Association, 1985 – 2014 (Member)