Call an Attorney Who Will Provide Information to
Help You Make Good Legal Decisions
Divorce and Family Law matters are often very stressful and emotional. This is your family, and your life. For these sensitive matters, you need a compassionate attorney that will work closely with you, educating you on your legal rights and options regarding these matters. Our firm is passionately committed to assisting you with legal matters such as divorce, child custody and child support, the division of community property, and many more.
If you are considering a divorce, have been served with divorce papers, or are already in the divorce process, we encourage you to contact our office today for quality legal guidance and assistance in achieving your desired results.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- The division of community property
- Temporary Restraining Orders to protect community assets
- Protective Orders from abuse
- Spousal Support to assist you during and/or after your divorce
- Child custody and visitation
- Interstate Custody
- Child Support
Call 504-702-6921 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney James A. Graham
- U.S. District Courts for Louisiana
- Loyola Law School in New Orleans, JD (2009)
- University of New Orleans, MBA (2005)
- University of New Orleans, MEd. (2002)
- Southern University, B.A. (1999)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Louisiana State Bar Association