Accused of Rape, Sexual Battery, or Prostitution?
The stakes are higher than ever before if you do not defend, defend incorrectly, or defend with the wrong attorney. Do not hire a DUI attorney when you need a Memphis Sex Crime Attorney. The cost of an attorney is minimal compared with the cost of a sex crime conviction.
This is the darkest time in your life – a nightmare with no end in sight. Many of your own friends and family have distanced themselves from you based only on an accusation, as if they haven’t known you to be a good person your entire life. You wonder whether investigators will eventually come to the truth, or blindly pursue your prosecution regardless of what the tests reveal. You wonder whether you could ever receive a fair trial, and what the enormous penalty for the offense must be if you were to lose.
- Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Criminal exposure to HIV
- Failure to Register
- False Imprisonment
- Inchoate Offenses
- Indecent Exposure
- Observation without consent
- Patronizing Prostitution
- Promoting Prostitution
- Public Indecency
- Rape / Aggravated Rape
- Rape of a Child / Aggravated Rape of a Child
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Battery by an Authority Figure
- Sexual Contact with a Minor – Sexual Contact by an Authority Figure
- Sexual Exploitation of a Minor
- Soliciting Sexual Exploitation of a Minor – Exploitation of a minor by electronic means
- Statutory Rape
- Statutory Rape by an authority figure
- Trafficking for a commercial sex act
- Unlawful photographing in violation of privacy
Call Attorney Jeffrey Lee today at 901-313-4818 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney J. Jeffrey Lee
- U.S. District Courts
- Certified as a Criminal Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Tennessee Bar Association
- 2015 Mid-South Rising Star by Super Lawyers
- Listed as one of three Best Criminal Defense Lawyers in Memphis
- 2016, he was named one of the Top 40 Criminal Defense Lawyers by the American Society of Legal Advocates.