Call to Find Out if Bankruptcy is the Right Option for You
Bankruptcy laws were created to help consumers get back on their feet and have an opportunity for a stable financial future. People often get into debt through no fault of their own.
An illness, unexpected expenses, unemployment and fluctuations in the economy and housing markets can all have the consequence of devastating someone's financial stability.
There is no shame in bankruptcy. It is better for our entire society to help get people back on track.
Contact The Law Office of David Seto today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy - Liquidation
- Chapter 13- Restructuring
Call The Law Office of David Seto today at 619-894-9853 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Serving clients in Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encinitas, Escondido, Imperial Beach, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, National City, Oceanside, Poway, San Diego, San Marcos, Santee, Solana Beach, Vista, and surrounding communities.
Attorney David T. Seto
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D.
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- San Diego County Bar Association
- County Bar Magazine, Editorial Board Member
- San Diego Chinese Attorney Association, Board Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives