Retain a Trusted Family Law Advocate to
Protect Your Legal Rights
When a divorce or a child-related legal matter arises, the anxiety associated with a lawsuit can feel overwhelming. It is natural to want accurate answers as quickly as possible about your legal rights.
Many Family Law cases require skilled advocacy in litigated court proceedings. A courtroom advocate must have a thorough understanding of both the rules of procedure and substantive law bearing upon the issue to be decided. With Family Law, however, the lawyer must also possess an understanding of the very personal nature of the issue in question and an ability to relate to both the client and the decision-maker in the court proceeding.
Attorney Davd Kazen has extensive experience representing clients in contested family law cases before both judges and juries. Each of his cases gets the personal attention required to ensure quality representation and informed decision-making on the part of the client.
There are cases that can be settled without the need for adversarial court proceedings. These cases require effective advice and negotiation through collaborative law or other forms of alternative dispute resolution. Mr. Kazen has represented many clients through the collaborative law process as well as in mediation and arbitration. When faced with a family lawsuit, a client can save a great deal of time, money and effort by resolving the dispute without contested court hearings.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Modification of Custody or Support
- Rights of Grandparents or Other Persons Concerning a Child
- Complex Property Division
- Collaborative Law
- Mediation of Divorce and Conservatorship
- Premarital and Post-Marital Agreements
- Paternity Suits
- Protective Orders
- Enforcement of Court Orders
Whether a family law matter requires contested trial advocacy or measured and effective negotiation, Attorney David Kazen has the experience, knowledge and resources to provide quality representation.
Call Attorney David Kazen today at 512-590-7705 to arrange your initial consultation. Serving clients in Austin and the central Texas region.
Attorney David A. Kazen
- State Bar of Texas
- Board Certified in Family Law,Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Admitted To The Bar:
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, J.D., 1995
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, B.A., 1991
- Cum Laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, Member
- American Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- State Bar of Texas (Family Law Section)
- Austin Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas, Member
- Collaborative Law Group of Austin, Member and Past President
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Travis County Family Law Advocates, Member