Injured at Work? We Can Help.
Many people who are injured at work and need to collect workers' compensation benefits are surprised to discover the complexity of the process and, occasionally, the resistance they encounter from their employer or their employer's insurance company.
If you are injured or become sick at work, seek the assistance of a skilled and knowledgeable workers' compensation lawyer from the Law Office of D. Lee Biola, LLC, in Atlanta, Georgia.
Let us take care of the legal details of your claim while you concentrate on your recovery.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following work related injuries:
Workers' Compensation Injuries
- Ankle Injuries
- Back And Neck Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries And Accidents
- Head And Brain Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Nursing and Health Care Worker Injuries
- Permanent Partial Disability
- Repetitive Use Injuries
As a lawyer, I previously represented insurance companies in workers' compensation cases. This gave me firsthand experience with the tactics used by large insurance companies to deny or decrease benefits payable to injured and sick workers. Carriers protect corporate profits, and I decided I'd rather be on the side of the workers.
Call Attorney D. Lee Biola today at 404-758-5300 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Donald Lee Biola
- Georgia, 2000
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Law Review: Georgia State University Law Review, Co-Editor of the legislative history section
- Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia
- B.A. magna cum laude
- Major: History/French
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Georgia, Workers' Compensation Section Member, 2000 - Present
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Workers' Compensation Section Member, 2002 - Present
- Lee Biola Appreciation Day in Fulton County, 2006
- Profiled in Fulton County Daily Report, 2006
- Profiled in Atlanta Business Chronicle, 2008
- Sunday Conversation in Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 2010