Aggressive Representation and No-Nonsense Advice
You should have an attorney as soon as possible for your legal matter or upcoming court case and date. Do not delay! You risk missing out on important deadlines and could lose your rights!
Call me immediately for a free phone or office consultation. You can contact me on evenings and weekends, 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.
I make every effort to return messages within 24 hours. The attorney that you choose can greatly impact the outcome of your case.
Contact The Law Office of Attorney Anthony Tomkiewicz today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal, Felony, Misdemeanor, Traffic, D.U.I., Driving on Suspended/Revoked, Domestic Battery, and Orders of Protection Defense. All case types from petty traffic offenses to Class X felonies like First Degree Murder.
- Secretary of State Drivers License Reinstatement/Permits and Hearings.
- Plaintiff's Personal Injury, Dram Shop Injury.
- Crime Victims and Witnesses: damages for injuries or preventing or protecting subpoenaed appearances or testimony.
- Employer and School Sexual Harassment, EEOC and Department of Human RIghts Hearings.
- Civil Rights Violations, Unlawful Search, Arrest, Prosecution, Government Abuse.
- Liquor License defense, City and State Hearings.
- Expungement, Sealing and clearing of criminal arrest and court records.
Call Attorney Anthony Tomkiewicz today at 630-340-3555 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Anthony Tomkiewicz
- Illinois, 1999
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Illinois Institute of Technology Law, JD - Juris Doctor, 1999
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Political Science, BA - Bachelor of Arts, 1996
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Illinois State Bar Association
Aggravated Fleeing and Eluding a Police Officer, class 4 felony, 12CF2793 Will County – DISMISSED convinced State’s Attorney to dismiss.
Criminal Sexual Assault, class 1 felony, Aggravated Domestic Battery, class 2 felony, Unlawful Restraint, class 4 felony 13CF407 McHenry County – DISMISSED convinced State’s Attorney to dismiss after obtaining confession from victim that she lied about allegations.
Aggravated Domestic Battery, class 2 Felony, Aggravated Battery of a Senior Citizen, Class 2 Felony, and Class 3 Felony, 12CF2492 Will County – NOT GUILTY after a Bench Trial.
Possession of a Controlled Substance, class 4 Felony, 12CF2028 Will County – DISMISSED by proving illegal search, seizure and arrest.
Aggravated Resisting a Peace Officer, causing Injury to Police Officer, class 4 felony, 12CF22 Will County – DISMISSED after demanding and answering ready for Jury Trial.
Aggravated Resisting a Peace Officer, causing Injury to Police Officer, class 4 Felony, 12CF23 Will County – DISMISSED after demanding and answering ready for Jury Trial.
Residential Burglary, class 1 Felony and Theft, class 3 Felony, 11CF2424 Will County – DISMISSED Insufficient Evidence.
Unlawful Use of Weapons (Firearm), 11CF667 Will County – NOT GUILTY after Jury Trial.
Manufacture/Delivery of Cannabis, class 3 Felony, 09CF175 Will County – DISMISSED by proving unlawful arrest.
Child Abduction, class 4 Felony, 10CF1400 Will County – DISMISSED after demanding and answering ready for Jury Trial.
Forgery, 10CF1430 Will County – DISMISSED convinced State’s Attorney to dismiss.
Theft by Deception, 09CF2566 Will County – DISMISSED convinced State’s Attorney to dismiss.