Need an Experienced Automobile Accident or Workers’ Comp Lawyer?
Alan S. Rubin is the Attorney to Call
Alan S. Rubin has devoted his legal career to helping injury victims. Whether you’ve suffered an injury as a result of a work accident or through the careless conduct of a driver he can get you the help you need and the settlement you deserve. Workplace or automobile accidents can lead to extensive medical bills and expenses. If you should find yourself paralyzed with anxiety and wondering how you will be able to pay your medical bills, call the law office of Alan S. Rubin for a free initial consultation.
My office can help and there is never any charge for an initial consultation either in person or over the phone. When you choose to have my office represent you on your motor vehicle accident case I will personally handle your case, not a paralegal or case manager but a real lawyer who lives in Louisville and has been helping injury victims since 1987. Experience matters. Having a local lawyer who knows the heartbeat of the community matters.
Kentucky has its own set of laws relating to automobile accidents and Workers Compensation Claims and you deserve a lawyer who has experience in interpreting and applying the Law of Kentucky.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Workers compensation claims
- Automobile accidents both for passengers and drivers
- Automobile accidents where one party is uninsured
- Automobile accidents where health insurance has paid the medical expenses
- Motor vehicle accidents involving a fatality
- Motor vehicle accidents involving serious permanent injuries or paralysis
- Social security disability claims
- Trucking accidents
- Trucking accidents involving fatalities
- Semi-tractor trailer accidents
- Workplace accidents and falls
- On the job automobile accidents
- Low back work injuries
- Cervical (neck) work injuries
- Work place lifting injuries
- Work place chemical exposures and burns
- Cumulative trauma back injuries occurring while on the job
- Motorcycle accidents
Call 502-230-8758 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Alan S. Rubin
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 1987
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D.
- University of Louisville BA with Honors in Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Workers Association, Kentucky Justice Association