Experienced Lawyers Delivering Solutions
We understand that most people seeking a consultation about family matters have had little experience interacting with attorneys. Our attorneys are committed to attentively providing you with peace of mind by thoroughly addressing all of your questions and concerns while providing you the highest-quality professional advice and services available. We firmly believe that family law matters can be resolved in a private, dignified, and amicable manner that preserves the integrity of the parties.
Many of our clients seek our advice to facilitate reconciliation or simply to understand their rights. Our goal is to restore order and security to your life from what may feel like chaos and confusion.
When it comes to protecting your financial security, our financial acumen and business experience is unparalleled. In every case, we develop a detailed analysis of assets and liabilities, income and cash flow, and expenses and lifestyle. Impeccable thoroughness and accuracy are the cornerstones of our work.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce and Separation
- Child Custody
- Visitation and Parenting Time
- Property Division and Equitable Distribution
- Business Valuation
- Child Support
- Spousal Support and Alimony
- Change of Domicile and Relocation
- Prenuptial Agreements and Postnuptial Agreements
- Palimony Claims
- Enforcement of Court Orders and Judgments
- Domestic Violence
- Mediation, Arbitration, and Private Adjudication
We are committed that every person who walks through our doors leaves with a thorough understanding of the entire divorce process, including answers to all questions about the legal process.
Call The Law Firm of John F. Schaefer today at 248-213-6112 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney John F. Schaefer
- Detroit College of Law
- Michigan State University
- University of Notre Dame
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Past President (Michigan Chapter)
- Detroit College of Law, Trustee
- Michigan State Bar Foundation Fellows
- Oakland County Bar Association, Past President
- State Bar of Michigan: Family Law Section, Past Chairman
- Attorney Grievance Commission, Arbitrator
- Committee on Character and Fitness
|Grosse Pointe Office
Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan 48236
380 N. Old Woodward Ave., Suite 320
Birmingham, Michigan 48009
|Harbor Springs Office
152 E. Main Street
Harbor Springs, MI 49740