I Look Forward to Achieving the Best for Each Of My Clients!
As a Certified Specialist in Criminal Law, I use my expertise to ensure each one of my clients receives the very best result possible in their particular circumstance. As a criminal defense attorney, it is not my concern as to whether you may have committed a crime, but rather, whether the Government can prove they committed a crime. I look at every nuance of a case, beginning with the legality of the initial encounter with law enforcement to whether or not evidence was legally obtained, and, also what elements may be missing in the charge, and/or what defenses we may have. I take all of that into consideration, along with the equities and individual circumstances each of my clients. It is my goal to achieve the best resolution, whether that be dismissal, reduction in charges, a change in charges, or taking a case to trial.
I have been practicing criminal defense for over 25 years, and have handled nearly every type of case imaginable. I handle all types of criminal matters throughout California, and have represented clients charges with federal crimes throughout the nation.
Contact The Kent Law Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accident
- Other Legal Services
Call today at 714-584-9926 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jeffrey D. Kent
- California, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1995
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2009
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of California, Irvine - Dual-majors; Economics and Political with Honors
- Western State University, School of Law