Call the Law Firm Dedicated to Helping the People of Waco when
YNeed Help with Debt Relief and Bankruptcy
No one wants to fail to pay their bills, but good, hard working people find themselves deep in debt -- and often, through no fault of their own. A job loss or unexpected injury or medical condition can trigger unmanageable debt. Even a death in the family or a divorce can create serious financial issues. The bankruptcy laws are in place to help and protect people who have no hope of getting caught up on their bills.
There is no reason to be stressed or depressed about your situation. Attorney Samantha Kehl, also known as "The Bankruptcy Lady" works with clients throughout McLennan County. You can get your life back and a new opportunity for a financially stable future.
We work closely with our clients; help them understand the law, answer questions and decide together how to move forward based on attorney counsel and your informed decisions.
Contact us today for your free bankruptcy consultation regarding your debt and learn more about the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
The Kehl Law Firm, P.C. serves clients in Waco, Temple, Fort Hood, Killeen, Harker Heights, Belton, Gatesville, Hillsboro, Cleburne, Mexia and West. Even if you live outside of the city of Waco your case must be filed in Waco if you live in one of the following counties: Bell County, Bosque County, Coryell County, Falls County, Freestone County, Hamilton County, Hill County, Leon County, Limestone County, McLennan County, Milam County, Robertson County and Somervell County.
Call Attorney Samantha Kehl today at 254-218-5700 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Samantha Kehl
Admitted To The Bar:
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D. 2008
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), Member, 2008 - Present
- The College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Central Texas Bankruptcy Bar Association, Member, 2008 - Present
- Waco-McLennan County Bar Association , Member, 2008 - Present
- Waco-McLennan County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member, 2008 - Present
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Pi, Texas A&M Chapter, Member
- Psi Chi, The National Honor Society in Psychology, Lifetime Member
- Golden Key International Honor Society at Texas A&M, Member