Call an Experienced Attorney with the Commitment You Deserve!
Immigration law can be intimidating. Many people want to unite their family or simply keep their family together. The immigration system is complex and it is not always fair. Mistakes are difficult to set right.
Attorney Michael Gahagan understands your fears and goals, and your dreams. He also went through the very frustrating experience when he tried to find effective representation for his own family. He works directly with every client he represents and makes an all-out effort to achieve your immigration goals.
He also has significant experience in federal immigration litigation for unlawful denials of immigration applications, unreasonable delays of immigration applications, senseless delays of applications for naturalization.
Contact attorney Michael Gahagan today if you need legal assistance with any immigration matter some examples follow:
- Deportation and Removal Defense Litigation
- Family Immigration
- Investor Visas
- Work Visas
- Student Visas
- Permanent Residence Status (Green Cards)
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Deferred Action
- Entertainer Visas
- Humanitarian Parole
- Temporary Protected Status
- Victims of Trafficking
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Attorney Michael Gahagan is intensely dedicated to helping people unite their families, keep them together and accomplish other immigration objectives. He is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and is a person who who overcomes complexity while he relentlessly seeks favorable resolution by all legal means.
Call Attorney Michael Gahagan today at 504-300-8181 to arrange your free initial consultation. The Immigration Law Firm of New Orleans helps people internationally and throughout Louisiana and Mississippi.
Michael W. Gahagan, Esq., MBA
- Louisiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- All Louisiana State Courts
- All Immigration Courts
- Louisiana Supreme Court
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida, J.D.
- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, M.B.A.
- University of Louisiana, Lafayette, Louisiana, B.S.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- Federalist Society, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Member
- The Rotary Club of New Orleans, Member
- National Lawyers Guild, Member
- 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- AILA Midsouth Chapter Federal Court Litigation Chair
- AILA Federal Court Litigation Section Member
- Member of the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild
- Member of the National Police Accountability Project of the National Lawyers Guild