We Strive to Defend and Empower.
That's Our Mission.
When you are facing insurmountable debt, we seek to help you learn how to live a debt free lifestyle. We provide every client with a clear and honest analysis of their options for filing bankruptcy. This means you can trust attorney Christopher Fink to help you determine the best possible solution for your situation.
Mr. Fink has practiced as a sole practitioner for more than 17 years. You can count on him to provide you with a solution that best fits your interests and objectives.
Contact The Fink Law Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Consumer Rights Protection
Call Attorney Christopher Fink today at 816-533-4109 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Christopher Fink
- Missouri, 1997
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Missouri, 1998
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 2015
University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri, 1996
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi (President, 1995)
University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, 1992
- Honors: Alpha Gamma Sigma (Vice-President, 1991)
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Agricultural Journalism
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- The Missouri Bar
- Student Bar Association (Member, Honor Code Committee)
- Missouri Army National Guard, 1992 - Present (Field Artillery Officer)
- National Association of Consumer Advocates, 2015 - Present (Member)
Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, 2014 - Present (Member)
Kansas City Office
8350 N. St. Clair Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64151
St. Joseph Office
St. Joseph, MO 64501