Winning Is No Accident
Call Today for the Representation You Deserve!
Alex has spent his entire legal career helping and representing the people of New Mexico. He has extensive experience litigating and handling law suits. Unlike many of the other firms advertising on billboards and TV, Alex has the experience, know-how and resources to fight for you. He is one of the few attorneys in New Mexico to receive a jury verdict in excess of $10 Million Dollars.
Alex understands how incredibly difficult your life has been since your injury or loss of a loved one, and he will treat you the way you want to and deserve to be treated. Alex has broad experience handling wrongful death cases and catastrophic personal injury claims, including quadriplegia, burn injuries, brain and spinal injuries. Alex knows how companies and their insurers investigate and defend claims.
Contact The Crecca Law Firm, PC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Wrongful Death
- Injuries to Children
- Dog Bites
- Auto Collisions
- Semi-trucking Collisions
- Slip and Falls
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Prior to starting New Mexico Injury Attorneys, PC, Alex worked for an Albuquerque business and insurance defense law firm where he learned how big insurance companies evaluate the legal issues in cases, set monetary values for your claims and how they defend themselves against lawsuits.
Call The Crecca Law Firm, PC today at 505-226-1710 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Alexander D. Crecca
- New Mexico
- The Federal District Court for the State of New Mexico
- The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Texas, El Paso, B.A. Psychology, 1995
- Loyola University of Chicago, Juris Doctorate, 2000
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Super Lawyers 2013, 2014, 2015
- Martindale Hubel AV rating
- Board Member, Alburquerque Bar Association, 2012-2015
- Member, New Mexico Trial Lawyers
- Member, American Association for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Verdicts & Settlements
- Wrongful death – 2014 confidential settlement
- Automobile collision: Trial July 2014 – successful verdict in favor of injured driver
- December 2013 Trial – successful verdict for home owner in construction dispute
- Premises Liability: $10.2 Million Jury Verdict: $8.2 Million in Compensatory Damages and $2 Million in punitive damages.
- Burn injury: settled for policy limits of $1,150,000 plus a confidential settlement with additional defendants.
- Securities Litigation: Worked in conjunction with initial lead counsel, settlement for $311,000,000.
- Wrongful death from car rollover: six-figure confidential settlement.
- Medical Malpractice: $425,000 settlement.
- Breach of Business Contract – successful verdict.
- Real estate construction dispute – successful verdict.
- First Amendment/Malicious Prosecution: six-figure confidential settlement.
- Premises liability: $122,500 settlement.
- $750,000 Judgment: premises and product liability.
- Slip and Fall: $150,000 settlement.
- Automobile rear end collision: $50,000 policy limits settlement.
- Automobile collision: dental injuries, settled for $15,000.
- Automobile collision: $18,500 settlement.
- Automobile collision: $15,500 settlement.
- Business collection: $40,000 verdict.
- Stock Broker Negligence claim: $31,000 settlement.
"I have used Alex on several matters, including issues with my Construction/Real Estate Business and also a car accident issue when someone ran a red light and hit my vehicle."
- Fred Rivera, Jr.
"Thanks to Alex Crecca, is my attorney and has been for 6 years, both as a business lawyer and personal injury attorney, he is very competent and prevailed in all my particular cases, if he wouldn't have I would not be able to support myself right now. I highly recommend you hire him, and I don't say that often. THANK YOU Alex!"
- Donald Lovato
"Alex is one of the finest and most talented attorneys in town, period. I've been privileged enough to have him on my side for the last 8 years, both professionally as my business's attorney, and as a personal injury attorney. He helped my family out recently and went above and beyond at every turn for what was a very difficult and drawn out case. In the end, Alex won the case for us and we were able to put our lives back together. I can't imagine using another attorney for anything."
- JP Bowdoin
"Alex is a great attorney! He knows exactly what he is doing, and gives each case the individual attention it deserves. I considered many different personal injury attorneys around Albuquerque, and Alex was recommended to me by a friend. I couldn't be more thankful that I chose him. Thank you Alex!"
"I recently needed some legal advice regarding a car crash I was involved in. Alex was honest, direct, knowledgeable, and obviously very experienced. I greatly value his help!"
"When I had a whiplash injury in a car accident, Alex at Crecca law did a fantastic job of helping me recover damages for my injury. I would recommend this attorney to anyone injured in Albuquerque."
"I had a consultation with him, and he made me feel very confident with my case. Alex was very honest, and has stayed in touch very well thus far throughout working with my case."
"Truly a cut above! You are very unlikely to regret going with Alex. He is not in this business just for the money. He clearly loves what he does when it comes to helping people who have been injured in a car accident or whatever and cares about the results he gets."