Call for Effective Representation when
You Have been a Victim of a Sex Crime
Taylor & Ring is one of the leading law firms that represents victims of sex abuse, sex assault, and sex harassment. We are top trial lawyers and handle a wide variety of serious personal injury matters. We represent victims of crime in their civil cases against the perpetrator and other wrongdoers. We have extensive experience in cases against schools, public school districts like LAUSD, and elite private schools for their negligence in allowing teachers to sexually abuse or exploit students.
Taylor & Ring provides aggressive yet compassionate representation for victims of sex assault and abuse. Our attorneys have represented victims as young as age 7 to adults in their 40s who are victims of abuse, assault, or rape. We have extensive experience in handling these types of cases and we make sure victims understand all options available to them before going forward with a case.
It is extremely important for victims or their parents to contact us soon after learning of the crime. We assist in the very difficult criminal process by providing the victim with advice and information and guiding them through that very complex and daunting process.
Call us regarding the following:
- Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff Lawsuits
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Harassment
- Employment sex harassment
- Violence against women
- School negligence
- Cases against LAUSD
- Date rape
- Assault and Battery
- Serious Personal Injury
- Violation of Civil Rights
- Police Misconduct
- Wrongful Death
- Dangerous Premises
- Institutional Sexual Assault
- Injury cases occurring on school property
- Sexual assault involving Boy Scouts of America
- Sexual assault involving religious organizations
- Sexual assault involving youth organizations
- Sexual assault in nursing homes
John C. Taylor and David M. Ring are recognized as two of the top lawyers in California. Between them they have over 60 years of legal experience in California courts. They have tried many cases before juries, and are recognized by their peers as top trial lawyers.
Please contact us to receive a confidential and free consultation about your situation. We understand this is a difficult time for any victim. We will answer all of your questions and do our best to put you at ease so that you have a full understanding of the criminal and civil process.
Call 310-209-4100 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney David M. Ring
- California, 1991
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- University of Southern California, Undergraduate Degree
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, President
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Super Lawyers Top 10 of all Lawyers in Southern California 2016
- Daily Journal Top 25 Plaintiffs' Lawyers in California 2015
- Selected, Southern California Super Lawyers (2006 – present)
- Recipient, Superb (10 out of 10) Rating on the web site Avvo.com
- Named in the Prestigious Woodward & White's Publication The Best Lawyers in America
- Selected as one of the "Top 100 Lawyers" in Southern California by Los Angeles Magazine's Super Lawyers Publication
- California Lawyer’s 2015 “Personal Injury Attorney of the Year”
Verdicts & Settlements
$14 million settlement: 2 females abused by middle school teacher; school negligent
$10.8 million verdict: boys sexually abused by teacher; school negligent
$8 million verdict: girl abused by middle school teacher; school negligent
$6.75 million settlement: boys abused by elementary school teacher; school negligent
$5.6 million verdict: girl sexually exploited by high school teacher; school negligent
$4.5 million verdict: 2 girls sexually abused by elementary teacher; school negligent
We have obtained many verdicts and settlements, not just in the area of sexual abuse, but in serious personal injury cases also.