Call for the Representation You Deserve
Since 2002, Taylor Lee & Associates LLC has provided legal counsel to Atlanta's immigrant community. We understand the challenges that you face. Our firm is dedicated to offering support to you during difficult situations.
We visit clients in jail to learn more about the circumstances of their arrest. Don't talk to the authorities. Demand your right to an attorney. Then, talk to your attorney about your case.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any criminal defense matter including any of the following:
- Family-based visas: Learn about sponsoring family members to come to the U.S. We also handle many special immigrant juvenile status cases.
- Business-based visas: From H-1B visas to investor visas, our attorneys can provide the assistance you require.
- Deportation defense: Don't let a criminal charge or other issues threaten your American Dream. We can fight against the removal proceedings.
- Green cards/adjustment of status: Our law firm has helped countless people obtain permanent legal residency status ("green cards") in the U.S.
- Naturalization and citizenship: Our attorneys can guide you down the path to becoming a United States citizen. We can also represent you in USCIS proceedings of all types.
- Asylum requests: If you are fleeing persecution in your home country, let us help you request asylum here.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA): We have helped more than 1,500 young people file DACA applications.
- Immigration reform: Immigration reform is here. Taylor Lee & Associates LLC offers seminars to help immigrants understand what they need to do.
- I-601 waiver program: If you married a U.S. citizen, recent changes in the law make it possible for you to obtain a green card without having to go home or wait for years abroad.
- Immigration-related criminal issues: If you have any criminal history, it can impact your immigration status. Our lawyers can take steps to resolve your criminal case in a way that does not compromise your immigration status. Even if you have already closed your criminal case, you should still talk to our attorneys to make sure it will not affect your immigration status.
- Family law-related issues: We assist with family law issues of all types, from dissolving marriages to amending birth certificates and name changes.
Taylor Lee & Associates LLC in Norcross, Georgia, serves the Metro Atlanta area, including Fulton County, Gwinnett County, Cobb County, Lilburn County and DeKalb County.
Call Attorney Jerome Lee today at 770-744-0989 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jerome D. Lee
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Georgia
- Stanford Law School, Stanford, California - 2000
- Harvard University
- A.B., cum laude - 1996
- Major: Economics
- Georgia State Bar