Experienced Legal Counsel to Help You Take Care of Business
At Taylor Law Firm, we are dedicated to serving large and small businesses as we handle a wide range of legal issues involved in employment, workers' compensation and business law, counseling, litigation and dispute resolution. We are committed to providing experienced, strategic legal advocacy focused on accomplishing our clients' goals. While we focus on legal solutions, we are also aware of the pressures and issues businesses face. We will work with you directly to address your concerns and secure your long-term business interests.
Preventative counseling for businesses on employment matters is a significant part of our practice. We work collaboratively with employers to prevent lawsuits, mitigate disputes and plan ahead to make sound decisions when interacting with employees. Understanding that these situations are highly personal and can be complicated quickly, we provide ongoing counsel in cases involving hiring, promotions and dismissals and help our clients take the best course of action.
Litigation can be complicated and becomes expensive quickly. Our goal is to help clients establish proper relationships with employees and set appropriate policies to avoid disputes and future losses. While we work to avoid litigation, we are also prepared to handle disputes when they arise through negotiations and settlement or litigation.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
We are committed to providing timely service, strategic response and counsel focused on meeting your needs. Understanding that issues can evolve quickly, we provide immediate answers and guidance to protect your interests now and into the future.
Call 423-586-6812 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Jeffrey C. Taylor
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Admitted To The Bar:
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee, J.D. - 1988
East Tennessee State University, B.S. - 1985
- Honors: Varsity Tennis Team
- Honors: Phi Kappa Alpha
- Major: Business Administration Management
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Tennessee Bar Association, Employment and Labor Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Hamblen County Bar Association, President, 2005
- SunTrust Bank, Advisory Board of Directors, 2005 - 2015
- East Tennessee State University National Alumni Association, Board of Directors, 2004 - 2015
East Tennessee State University National Alumni Association, President, 2013-2015,
Vice President, 2009-2011
- Morristown Area Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors 2013-2005, 2013
- Morristown Area Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Greene County Partnership, Member
- Kiwanis Club of Morristown, 1992 - 2015