Tough Attorneys, Compassionate People
We are a team of true professionals, whose passion for the law and fighting for what is right is demonstrated by the unparalleled work ethic and personal care we invest with each client.
When you work with us, you will have direct access to your attorney. We will personally guide you through every step and help make sense of the legal system. We use the latest legal technology and strategies to deliver the best possible results efficiently and cost-effectively, exceeding the high-quality standards we set for ourselves. That is what our clients deserve.
Contact Tatro & Zamoyski, LLP today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries, we’re ready to help you seek the compensation you deserve!
Call Tatro & Zamoyski, LLP today at 858-244-5032 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Peter Zamoyski
- California, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1996
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1996
- Law Review: Law Review, Board Member, 1995 - 1996
- University of California- Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. - 1992
- Major: Pre-Law (Law & Society)
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California State Bar Association, Attorney, 1996 - Present
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member, 1996 - Present
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Member, 2003 - Present
- Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court, Barrister/Alumni, 2001 - Present
- Buddy Bowl, Inc., a 501c(3) charity, Chairman, 2003 - Present
- Lawyer's Club of San Diego, Member, 2016 - Present