If You Have Been in an Accident, Call for the Help You Need
When you have been injured at the fault of another, you want a law firm that fights for your rights, seeks the facts, and the truth and wins cases. An unexpected injury can turn your life upside down, destabilize your family and when the injury is serious or catastrophic, require years of medical treatments. You may have been injured in an accident, a workplace, by a medical professional, by a harmful or defective product. Act promptly and document the circumstances of your injury as soon as possible. Call a lawyer.
Florida attorney John Sutton is dedicated to changing wrongs to rights through negotiation and in a court of law before a judge or jury. He knows how to investigate the circumstances surrounding the incident that harmed you, seeks to understand the extent of your injuries, and has associations with investigators and expert witnesses. He will get to the bottom of what happened to you. Once you retain Mr. Sutton, he will put the insurance companies on notice that they have to fulfill their obligations to the fullest extent possible.
The most serious of cases involve brain or spinal cord injuries, amputations and wrongful death. The problems caused by even minor injuries may not show up for months. Don't ignore them. Call and see if you have a case.
Call Sutton Law Group P.A. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Boat Accident
- Brain Injuries
- Car Accident
- Civil Mortgage Loan Fraud
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Construction Site Accident
- Food Poisoning
- Mold Exposure
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Premises Liability
- Defective Products
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Wrongful Death
Our attorneys offer free consultations. They will meet with you, listen to you, evaluate your legal matters, and discuss potential actions. At Sutton Law Group, we want you to be fully informed before you make any decisions.
Call Attorney John Sutton today at 786-671-8780 to arrange your free initial consultation. For more information please visit our site.
Attorney John R. Sutton
- Florida, 1972
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1973
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1992
- U.S. Tax Court
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- University of Miami, J.D., 1972
- Gettysburg College, B.A., 1969
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Dade County and American Bar Associations
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- The Florida Bar
- Board of Directors at Schepens Eye Research Institute