Retain an immigration attorney who cares about your case
Attorney Susan von Posern understands that immigration issues are stressful and can be disruptive to peoples' lives. It can tear apart a family, cause hardship for a business which cannot recruit the right talent and in extreme cases mean a significant difference in financial wellbeing for an entire family.
Ms. Posern provides her clients with one-on-one personal attention while seeking the best possible outcome by readily defending your rights and meticulously following procedures. She is experienced in presenting and defending her clients' rights at immigration hearings.
Contact Susan von Posern today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Deportation Hearings
- Employment Based Immigration
- Entertainer Visas
- Green Card/Permanent Residency
- Investor Visas
- Legal Permanent Residency
- Non-Immigrant Employment Visas
- Non-Immigrant Investor Visas
- Temporary Protected Status
- Victims of Trafficking
- Violence Against Women Act
From her offices in Solana Beach and Chula Vista she is able to assist clients throughout the region.
Call Attorney Susan von Posern today at 858-333-7254 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Susan von Posern
- California, 1993
- Juris Doctor, 1993, Emory Law School, Atlanta, GA.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in foreign languages, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, 1990
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California State Bar
- American Immigration Lawyer's Association, member since 2002
265 Santa Helena #120
Solana Beach, CA
290 Landis Ave, Suite C
Chula Vista, CA 91911