Call for an Assertive Defense of Your Rights
Have you or a loved one been charged with a crime? Do you think you might be? Do you fear incarceration, losing your job, losing your educational opportunities, or losing your driver’s license? I understand that every case is unique, as is every client. As one of only two area criminal defense attorneys who worked at the Washtenaw County Prosecutor’s Office within the last 15 years, I bring comprehensive understanding and experience to each of my clients’ cases.
I have the experience and know-how to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case, and to give you a full appraisal of what you are facing. If trial is appropriate, I will be well-prepared to fight the government's case, and to provide you the best defense available. If settlement is in your interests, I know how to negotiate a favorable plea that minimizes the consequences.
My goal for each client is to bring peace of mind, and to safeguard what matters most.
Contact Attorney Susan Longsworth today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Breaking & Entering/Home Invasion
- Controlled Substance Possession, Manufacture and Distribution
- Credit Card Fraud/Financial Transaction Devices
- Driving Without a License/Suspended License
- Drunk Driving (OWI)
- Identity Theft
- Minor in Possession
- Possession of Marijuana
- Retail Fraud
- Weapons Offenses
- Drivers License Restoration
- Expungements/Set Aside Convictions
- First Offender Deferrals
- Probation Violations
Call Attorney Susan Longsworth today at 734-230-2731 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Susan Longsworth
- Michigan, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2016
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2002
- Marquette University, B.A., 1999
- Majors: English and Spanish
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Livingston County Bar Association