You Need Compensation When You Have Been Injured
We Get the Job Done! Call Us and We'll Get Started Today
Life altering injuries at the fault of another requires the highest quality legal representation. It does not matter whether you sustained your injury because of substandard medical care, a car accident or you slipped and fell. You need compensation to cover your expenses and losses.
Attorney Jeffrey Strauss goes after the legal resources you need to recover. He then builds a case to secure the compensation you need. His firm has the resources to track down the facts of your injuries, investigate evidence and negotiate with insurance companies. If the insurance company does not make an adequate offer, he goes to court to sue for the compensation appropriate to cover your injuries, losses and rehabilitation.
Families may face the heart wrenching circumstances of a wrongful death of a person they love. His ability to empathize with family members and help them to understand their options at a time of emotional turmoil is a step above. He understands that when family looses the enjoyment of their loved one, they also loose any contributions the person would have made to the family in the future. If you are in this situation, he wants you to know you have rights and he can help you secure them.
Contact today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Paralysis/Quadriplegia-Spinal Cord Injuries
- Auto Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Brain Damage
- Burn Injuries (Chemical, Toxic Substance Exposure, Water, Fire, Etc.)
- Product Defect-Product Liability at Home or at Work (Machines, Consumer Products)
- Fall Down Injuries
- Negligent Security
- Police Brutality
- Dog Bites
- Legal Malpractice Cases Resulting in Financial Losses
- Construction Accidents/Injuries
- Workers Compensation
Call Jeffrey Strauss today at 908-301-6550 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jeffrey E. Strauss
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Supreme Court (1999)
- U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals (1998).
- Thomas M. Cooley Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 1986
- Boston University, Master of Science in Health Sciences-Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Rutgers University, 1979, Majors: Zoology and Physiology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney in 1992; Recertified in 1999, 2006 and 2011
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Assocations, Medical Malpractice Section, 2000 to 2005
- New York Bar Association
- Washington, D. C. Bar Association
- Union County Bar Association
- Master in Union County Inss of Court, 2001 to present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America/American Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice, formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America and New Jersey Association for Justice
Verdicts & Settlements
- $21 million verdict, Child Services Negligence-inflicted damages upon a child in foster care. Infant child was improperly placed in foster care and was abused suffering “shaken baby syndrome” resulting in brain damage and multiple bone fractures. State was held liable for breaching its own procedures and regulations in child placement and required oversight. Foster parents were held jointly liable for the inflicted physical damage. (Co-counsel, Burlington County N.J.)(2006)
- $3 million pre-trial mediated settlement, Medical Malpractice against a major New York medical center, negligent performance of a diagnostic medical procedure that caused a stroke and partial paralysis in a 50 year old woman. (New York County-Manhattan, NY) (2013)
- $3 million settlement, Medical Malpractice, failure to use noninvasive methods to investigate an urgent vascular condition resulting in an invasive catheterization and a stroke in a 29 year old woman. (Co-Counsel, Rockland County, NY) (2006)
- $2.45 million pre-trial mediated settlement, sexual abuse of high school student by a teacher, disease transmission and emotional injury. (Essex County 2010).
- $1.7 million settlement, Medical Malpractice in failing to timely diagnose, refer and treat a patient with cardiac symptoms resulting in a heart attack and severe heart muscle damage. (Bergen County 2004)
- $1 million settlement, Medical Malpractice in a neurosurgical operation that caused paralysis. (Insurance policy limits) (Essex County 2010)
- $850,000 settlement, Medical Malpractice, failure of an Obstetrician to heed the signs of impending delivery thereby prolonging the pregnancy resulting in an infection that caused brain injury to the child. (Union County 1996)
- $825,000 settlement, Construction Site-Defective Tree Truck, outrigger was improperly placed and had insufficient line of sight and warnings to alert workers in the area, crushed forefoot. (Warren County 2009)
- $850,000 settlement, Auto Accident, Injuries included Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome that caused early retirement as a Librarian. (Essex County 2005)
- $725,000 settlement, Truck-Pedestrian accident, Pedestrian crossing street was hit by a construction truck resulting in loss of smell and orthopedic injuries. (Union County 2011)
- $650,000 settlement, Medical Malpractice, failing to timely diagnose and refer for treatment a middle age high risk male patient for treatment of cardiac symptoms substantially contributing to the necessity of a heart transplant. (Morris County 2005)