Providing Clients with the Security of Advanced Planning
In some cases, people come to me because they have minor children or special-needs dependents for whom they want to secure financial or parental support. In other cases, people are reaching an age or physical condition where they know others may need to take over financial or medical power of attorney.
I can help you understand what legal mechanisms are available to meet your estate planning needs. I will then work with you personally to develop a comprehensive estate package that establishes necessary legal rights and preserves your assets in the process.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Living wills, last will and testament
- Charitable giving
- Powers of attorney (financial and medical)
- Health care directives
- Estate taxes and gift planning
- Establishment of heirs and beneficiaries
- Succession planning
- Organizing final expenses
- Ongoing medical care planning
- Trust and probate administration
Losing a loved one is one of the most emotional and confusing times of an individual's life. It is certainly not something you would wish on the people you care about. The truth is, however, that your spouse, your children, your parents and any other individuals close to you will experience that loss if something happens to you.
Call Attorney Jeffrey Storey today at 763-392-9976 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jeffrey Storey
- Minnesota, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1984
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1983
- Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Judicare of Anoka County, Past Board Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 1983 - 2015